
Kyle was working with Hailey's brother this past summer and picked Kyle out to be his brother-in-law. Hailey is the only girl in her family with two older brothers and two younger brothers.
We are excited to have her in our family.
"Count your many blessings name them one by one!"
5 comments:
Congrats! That is great. And why the Mesa temple? You know I live in AZ right? Hmmm I may have to hit a session that day so I can see my favorite family from the 23rd ward!
Mesa is where her parents live - I think the sealing is at 11:15 am on the 2nd of May
oh how exciting! Tell him congrats for us. Wish we got to see each other more often.
Congratulations! You've got them all married off now! I hope Heather can make it to the session!
I am a blog hopper and found your's again. Congrats to Kyle getting married. Can you believe our "baby boys"! How dare they grow up! I hope I can boast 22 gkids someday, for now we are at #6 due in July! Not bad! I am planning on Hymns this fall, hopefully I'll run into you before then! Take care and enjoy the wedding fun!
Post a Comment