Dad, Joe Packham, Garrett Andrew, Grant and Jeff Kapp went four-wheelin today and it is amazing - they all came back in one piece. I thought that was worth reporting. No problems.... - what a relief!
The design looks pretty awesome! I didn't think you had it in you, but I was wrong. I'm impressed. I fixed your little glitch that you told me about on the right-hand side of the page.
We have been married 43 years - have 8 awesome children - five wonderful daughters-in-law, three great sons-in-law and 24 beautiful,handsome,awesome grandchildren. See what happens when "two people fall in love".
3 comments:
The design looks pretty awesome! I didn't think you had it in you, but I was wrong. I'm impressed. I fixed your little glitch that you told me about on the right-hand side of the page.
Yeah! I love the dezign too! I sure enjoy checkin up on the Hobson's! I love you guys!
Hope it was a great trip with the boys. Love your new look Mom!
Post a Comment