Yes, I'm fat. Yes, I'm bald currently (it never lasts long). Yes, my fellow teammates at the game like me, so they threw a pass to me, which I not only did not catch, bit got hit incredibly hard in the process. Yes, it was funny...even to me. Nice pictures, I thought I had them hidden good enough. Apparently not.
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. All I can say every time I see you is "I stand all amazed at your size!!!" You are just one "Big Hunk" Sorry you got hit so hard - I bet the guy that hit you thought he had hit a brick wall.
We have been married 43 years - have 8 awesome children - five wonderful daughters-in-law, three great sons-in-law and 24 beautiful,handsome,awesome grandchildren. See what happens when "two people fall in love".
3 comments:
Yes, I'm fat. Yes, I'm bald currently (it never lasts long). Yes, my fellow teammates at the game like me, so they threw a pass to me, which I not only did not catch, bit got hit incredibly hard in the process. Yes, it was funny...even to me. Nice pictures, I thought I had them hidden good enough. Apparently not.
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. All I can say every time I see you is "I stand all amazed at your size!!!" You are just one "Big Hunk"
Sorry you got hit so hard - I bet the guy that hit you thought he had hit a brick wall.
Hey Travis, It happens to the best of us and I must say, it looks great on you! Your just a big hottie hunk! BE PROUD!
Post a Comment