Friday, March 06, 2009


Guess what...#22 is in the oven!!!!!
AND IT IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!

That's right, Chad and Lesa are going to add another little one in September.

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow, your family is on a roll!! man, i know of soooooo many people have 09 babies! i kind of feel like i need to have an 09 baby, but i pretty sure jon will nix that in the butt!

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh how exciting. She is almost due! I bet she can't wait to get that little lady here. Are they still in Idaho Falls? I would love to see her and her new sweetheart sometime.

Vernie and Tony said...

Congrat's again! I am so excited that Heather and Jon are back in Utah. I will be able to see her more often now and more so Rowan ! YAY! Grandbabies are so awesome!