Hey, I just saw you made a comment on my blog. Thanks! I was so happy to see someone else thought that was a good book. NO ONE made a comment and I wondered if I'd offended anyone. I haven't checked out yours in a while. You are so lucky to get a picture of all the grandkids together! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that!
We have been married 43 years - have 8 awesome children - five wonderful daughters-in-law, three great sons-in-law and 24 beautiful,handsome,awesome grandchildren. See what happens when "two people fall in love".
2 comments:
That was fun! I want to make another shirt!
Christina
Hey, I just saw you made a comment on my blog. Thanks! I was so happy to see someone else thought that was a good book. NO ONE made a comment and I wondered if I'd offended anyone. I haven't checked out yours in a while.
You are so lucky to get a picture of all the grandkids together! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that!
Post a Comment